Friday 10 July 2009

So I haven't updated this in like forever. I guess Ive been busy with Uni but that's all over now, well for the summer anyway. Only one year left, I really cant wait to finish Ive had enough of all the bullshit essays I couldn't care less about and never having any money.
I had to move back home to Suffolk from St Albans for the summer and its made me realise that if it wasent for my family being here id have no real reason to come back. I forgot how boring this place was even in St Albans with no money I could go out and have a good time but here theres almost nothing and what very little there is closed by 11:30pm.
Ive always stood by wanting to move to America once I granduted but recently Ive been more convinced to Stay in London/ St Albans once I graduate. I guess I didnt realise I would make the Friends that I have made up there.
Speaking of friends I realized for the first time in my life im properly missing people, a group of friends, certain few people, a person. Its a horrible feeling, someone once told me the worst feeling ever is missing someone and I reckon its true. Its made worse by the fact that I dont have any money so I cant go visit anyone. I would probably do just about anything for £50 so I could go up to London and St Albans for a couple of days.

No comments: