Monday 20 October 2008

Waiting, always waiting.

So im waiting for some records in the post that I hoped would have been here by now:

Shipwreck - Mirage - 7" - Black/green /500
Casey Jones/Traitor - split - 7" - blue /101
Horror Show - Our Design - 7" - White /400

I really wanna complete my shipwreck collection, like really bad. Im checking ebay everyday for new shipwreck records. I swear there hasent been any drug test records on ebay in ages which is really annoying because apart from shipwreck its the only other band I would like to complete a collection of, but ive yet to even own a single record by them!

Im going to stay with some friends in southampton in a months time and im really looking forward to it, meeting new people and seeing a new place. Im going to see a pop punk band called paige while im down there dunno what else im going to do.

No comments: